With Alignment tools you can help list and label all intersecting stations of alignment
This tool is compatible with Civil 3D versions 2013 and above where you can create an alignment from contours at a grade, place or move blocks in a plan by station and offset reverse polylines.
- Plot details for each curve: delta, radius, length, BC etc.
- Reverse, Re-station, Extend or Rename an Alignment
- Draw Taper anywhere along alignment, including spirals or curves
- Reverse a polyline
- Station critical points along an alignment including deflections
- List and label all intersecting stations of all alignments that intersect the current alignment
- Create an alignment from contours at a grade
- Label station and offset for multiple blocks in Paper or Model Space
- Place or move blocks in plan by station and offset