CAD software to design anything—now with time-saving specialized toolsets, web and mobile apps
AutoCAD® is computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers, and construction professionals rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
- Draft and edit 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects.
- Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders, and tables.
- Customize with add-on apps and APIs.
Includes the following toolsets:
- AutoCAD Architecture - Adds features for architectural drawing, documentation, and schedules, and for automating drafting tasks.
- AutoCAD Electrical - Adds electrical design features to help you create, modify, and document electrical controls systems.
- AutoCAD Map 3D - Incorporate GIS topology with AutoCAD so you can use and maintain CAD and GIS data for planning, design, and data management.
- AutoCAD Mechanical - Adds a library of standards-based parts and tools to help you create, modify, and document mechanical designs for manufacturing.
- AutoCAD MEP - Adds features to help you draft, design, and document MEP building systems in an AutoCAD environment.
- AutoCAD Plant 3D - Adds features to help you produce P&IDs, and then integrate them into a 3D plant design model.
- AutoCAD Raster Design - Adds raster-to-vector tools to help you convert raster images into DWG™ objects. Edit scanned drawings in a familiar AutoCAD environment.
- AutoCAD Mobile App - Take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go.
- AutoCAD web App - Access AutoCAD from any computer.
All Autodesk is delivered via digital download, and come with SolidAssist Support for the term of your subscription (www.solidcad.ca/support/)