Design and deliver better civil infrastructure with BIM
Autodesk Civil 3D® civil engineering design software supports BIM (Building Information Modeling) with integrated features to improve drafting, design, and construction documentation.
- Support for a variety of civil infrastructure projects including rail, roads and highways, land development, airports, drainage, storm and sanitary and civil structures.
- Obtain feature lines from a surface or relatove to a surface, so feature lines update with changes to the surface.
- Create dynamic offset profiles using a default cross slope.
- Resize pipes and reset inverts and compute the energy and hydraulic grade lines.
- Add custom data to Civil 3D object labels by using property set.
- Create points, lines, and curves representing traverse legs and sideshots using COGO input and editing tools.
All Autodesk is delivered via digital download, and come with SolidAssist Support for the term of your subscription (www.solidcad.ca/support/)