Generate subdivision grading plans in hours not days with DynaLOT
DyanaLot automates the process of placing elevation points at each lot corners in subdivision or site plan. The tools in DynaLot allow designers to quickly and easily develop lot grading design by adding and manipulating design elevations for all lot corners, split point, front and rear house elevations and more.
- Automatically place blocks and Elevations at all lot corners
- Set lot front elevations based on vertical and horizontal alignments
- Compute elevations along a swale
- Set pad extents, side by side or back to back
- Set up to 8 elevations along a lot line based on CL elevation, including CL, Gutter line, TC, front of House, Back of house, swales, slopes and grade labels.
- Set Lot front elevation from a 3d pline
- Design and draft each lot specifying front and rear house elevations, top and bottom of bank, slope lines (if walkout)